The Poll (Heineken not McD's). Is LOS too expensive to drop an airfare

Coss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Am I the only one who noticed the 'Do not choose an option if you are in LOS' ?

Coss is asking about the equivalent price of a Heineken in YOUR country, not in Thailand.

Sanuk!

Ok then, in Belgium Heineken is NOT sold..... for all reasons known :)

BB

Since he choose the option that you can only see results if you vote, those of that live in Thailand will never know how it came out, which is ok, but it means nothing to me what beer is in other countries and Thailand is still the place I make more money then anywhere else. :content:

TH

Laos and Cambo sound like heaven on earth until you are actually there. Luang Prabang might be worth a shot' date=' but if so many are raving about the place I suspect that its paradise lost. [/quote']

Good point that raises the question:

Where is there still paradise to be found? Cheap beer, beautiful girls at good prices, free society, good affordable medical care? I would love to know!!! :content:

S1

Cheap beer, beautiful girls at good prices: Cambo for me. But medical care is absolutely crap and it is much less free than LOS. It's an pseudo democracy can by a group of military, oligarchs and buerocrats. On the ground level there are much less rules, which means that high-so Khmer can fuck Barangs at their pleasure...

Since he choose the option that you can only see results if you vote, those of that live in Thailand will never know how it came out, which is ok, but it means nothing to me what beer is in other countries and Thailand is still the place I make more money then anywhere else. :content:

TH

Not never, I'll post a summary at a later date.

Archived