Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

It is actually far easier for the government to check a workers immigration status thru social security. If you are legal and authorized to work, then you have a SS number. If you are an illegal immigrant, then you don't have a SS number. So the government needs to simply go thru payroll records, and then match up with headcounts and other accounting processes to see if they do or do not have illegal workers. Far easier for a complying business to do than to have their own outside auditors check their books. Perhaps not so easy for a company trying to hide something.

In the past at 2 different times, 2 illegals worked at my store. Both had Social Security cards in their name that was valid and both had valid driver's liscense. One completely fooled me. Afte I fired him I turned him into INS who didn't want to hear anything.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I beg to differ. I think there are a lot more illegals here than last year, or 5 years ago. They have learned we will do nothing to stop them.

[color:red]How do you know they are illegal?[/color] Because they look illegal? If that is the case, that is one of the reasons sme people are upset with Arizona SB1070.

[color:red]If you know they are illegal, why don't you make a citizen arrest?[/color]

Well apparently you seem to think it is all peachy and dandy. So I will give in illegals are good for America, and they NEVER EVER do anything bad. Anyone who is against them is a white racist pig. Hey Mexico, send More! In Fact I have plenty here, send them to Shygye's neighborhood.

Apparently I adhere to facts and not the distortions, half-truths, and outright lies of the right-wing blogger wackos. :neener:

Cav, check the facts before regurgitating these right-wing blogger wacko stories.

Did you check the facts?

I posted the youtube video and from Sheriff Babeu himself and from the US Attorney General himself, come the facts:

The US Attorney General NEVER read the 10 pages of the Arizona immi bill FACT. He admitted it!!!

The Sheriff explains that the Arizona immi bill and his Sheriff's department will NOT be doing some Nazi crackdown on "people of interest". FACT, from the Sheriffs lip!

Drug Mafia invades Texas...read the WHOLE article, don't pick out this that and the other thing. There SEVERAL newspaper bringing out this story.

...On Saturday, the C[color:red]ypress Times, an online newspaper in Cypress, Texas[/color], reported that the murderous Los Zetas has crossed into the United States and taken over at least two ranches in the Laredo, Texas area. The owners of the farms have evacuated and were not harmed.

“I can personally vouch that [color:red]this info came in late last night from a reliable police source inside the Laredo PD[/color],†Jeff Schwilk, founder of the San Diego Minutemen, told the online newspaper. “There is currently a standoff between the unknown size Zeta forces and U.S. Border Patrol and local law enforcement on two ranches on our side of the Rio Grande.â€Â

[color:red]Kimberly Dvorak, writing for the Albuquerque Examiner[/color], reports that [color:red]two sources inside the Laredo Police Department have confirmed the incident[/color]. “We consider this an act of war,†said one police officer on the ground near the scene. [color:red]There is a news blackout of this incident at this time[/color] and the sources inside Laredo PD spoke on the condition of anonymity, writes Dvorak.

The DBKP blog contacted the the Laredo Police Department on Saturday. “[color:red]We have been advised to say nothing. The Webb County Sheriff is taking the lead on this and they’re advising that they can’t confirm anything either[/color],†a spokesperson told the blog.

On March 30, 2008, the [color:red]Dallas Morning News[/color] reported Mexican drug cartels operated [color:red]military-style training camps[/color] in at least six such locations in northern Tamaulipas and Nuevo León states, some [color:red]within a few miles of the Texas border[/color], according to U.S. and Mexican authorities and the printed testimony of five protected witnesses who were trained in the camps...

More [color:red]FACTS[/color]...and US citizens cannot go into areas of Arizona because of safety issues? The Sheriff said he needs 3000 soldiers for Arizona...listen, his EXACT words in this video...FACTS!

Don't get bogged down in left, right, up, down meaningless labels, looks at the FACTS!!!

Pinal County Sheriff asks Obama for troops

Vpe6y8c-OD0

Did you check the facts?

Drug Mafia invades Texas...read the WHOLE article, don't pick out this that and the other thing. There SEVERAL newspaper bringing out this story.

Those are not newspapers but right-wing bloggers ALL quoting the same source, a militia wacko in San Diego CA, or each other!

There is nothing about this on the Laredo Fox News station! But I guess Fox News is part of the liberal press. :rotl:

So you would rather believe a wacko militia guy in San Diego than the police or sheriff in Laredo TX!

Did you check the facts?

Drug Mafia invades Texas...read the WHOLE article' date=' don't pick out this that and the other thing. There SEVERAL newspaper bringing out this story.

[/quote']

Those are not newspapers but right-wing bloggers ALL quoting the same source, a militia wacko in San Diego CA, or each other!

There is nothing about this on the Laredo Fox News station! But I guess Fox News is part of the liberal press. :rotl:

So you would rather believe a wacko militia guy in San Diego than the police or sheriff in Laredo TX!

...and the main stream media is sooooo good...NOT!

People are asking, why no reporters?

FYhzXBUgJJk

Well apparently you seem to think it is all peachy and dandy. So I will give in illegals are good for America' date=' and they NEVER EVER do anything bad. Anyone who is against them is a white racist pig. Hey Mexico, send More! In Fact I have plenty here, send them to Shygye's neighborhood.[/quote']

Apparently I adhere to facts and not the distortions, half-truths, and outright lies of the right-wing blogger wackos. :neener:

Cav, check the facts before regurgitating these right-wing blogger wacko stories.

No you are just naive.

Archived