Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

I beg to differ. I think there are a lot more illegals here than last year' date=' or 5 years ago. They have learned we will do nothing to stop them. [/quote']

[color:red]How do you know they are illegal?[/color] Because they look illegal? If that is the case, that is one of the reasons sme people are upset with Arizona SB1070.

[color:red]If you know they are illegal, why don't you make a citizen arrest?[/color]

Well just going by the numbers I see loitering around at Home depot, and other places, their numbers have grown, so have the number of places where they congregate. If they were here legally, they could go anywhere to look for work not just loiter on street corners.

As for making citizens arrests...I have complained numerous times about all of them loitering around, the local cops know, and say it is an INS matter. INS says they do not have the resources to round them up, and local cops should do this if they violate ANY laws.

But you are right, we should just do nothing, and I will do just that. After all, they cause no problems, there is no such thing as "Brown Pride" "Surenos" or "Nortenos" or "MS-13" etc... and they are all here legally and comply with all laws anyway...thus we have no need to do anything about them. Can't wait till they fuck your shit up and then we will see what you have to say about it.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i cant believe people try and justify this and brand anyone else who wants illegals the hell out a racist right wing wingnut, mind boggling.

Phil...you just have to realize that liberals are mentally defective and are incapable of initiating any problem-solving initiatives other than to try to sweep a problem under a rug...poof, no more problem, is the tactic preferred by libtards. Simple minds with simple solutions involving complex issues.

HH

US citizens are pleading for help, the police/sheriffs are pleading for help, the state gov passes a law and the Fed gov files suit against the state...is the Fed gov going to PROTECT the US BORDERS...or is this a big pol to get amnesty for the illegals...look at the FACTS of what is going on...don't get stuck on the labels if liberal/conserv...this is much bigger!

"sweep a problem under a rug...poof, no more problem,"

You mean like the GOP solution to funding two wars and a huge kickback to Big Pharma...just keep it off the books?

There is still only one party who granted amnesty to illegals, no matter how much you bluster.

Don't embarrass yourself HH.

I would think that even you would admit that sending a few National Guard troops to the border by Obama would never have happened without the Arizona law being passed. Obama is finally (and very selectively) listening to public desire: secure the border before even thinking about amnesty for wets. Once he has a couple of thousand "non-combat" Guardsmen along the border, he will utter those famous words "mission accomplished"; deem all well and good; proceed to annoint every fucking wetback with U.S. citizenship. Of course, the fact is that these faux citizens will then be elibigle for all sorts or "entitlements", including medical care and food stamps, subsidized housing, social security, supplemental social security. You know: the shit that we can't afford now and maintain the quality of life we have. Face it LZ, Obama is willing to spend our tax dollars to buy votes. I would, just for once, like Obama (or any other supporter of "immigrant rights" explain how giving citizenship to 10 million wets will improve the American citizens' lives and improve the country. Of course, we will never get that explanation, cuz the libtards can't think of any ways.

If Obama had an even two brain cells, he'd know from previous amnesties that they do not accomplish anything positive for the country; they have not done what they were intended to do. But Obama doesn't give a shit. He's desperate for the Latino vote...shit, he's gonna be desperate for the vote of fucking flatworms (for which he will need to farm the depths of the libtard wing of the Demoncrat party.)

HH

Phil...you just have to realize that liberals are mentally defective and are incapable of initiating any problem-solving initiatives other than to try to sweep a problem under a rug...poof, no more problem, is the tactic preferred by libtards. Simple minds with simple solutions involving complex issues.

HH

Why wasn't illegal immigration discussed under GWB's administration?

As far as doing nothing,GWB spent almost his whole administration trying to capture one man and he wasn't able to even do that. Does that mean he really was a liberal?

I would think that even you would admit that sending a few National Guard troops to the border by Obama would never have happened without the Arizona law being passed. Obama is finally (and very selectively) listening to public desire: secure the border before even thinking about amnesty for wets. Once he has a couple of thousand "non-combat" Guardsmen along the border, he will utter those famous words "mission accomplished"; deem all well and good; proceed to annoint every fucking wetback with U.S. citizenship. Of course, the fact is that these faux citizens will then be elibigle for all sorts or "entitlements", including medical care and food stamps, subsidized housing, social security, supplemental social security. You know: the shit that we can't afford now and maintain the quality of life we have. Face it LZ, Obama is willing to spend our tax dollars to buy votes. I would, just for once, like Obama (or any other supporter of "immigrant rights" explain how giving citizenship to 10 million wets will improve the American citizens' lives and improve the country. Of course, we will never get that explanation, cuz the libtards can't think of any ways.

If Obama had an even two brain cells, he'd know from previous amnesties that they do not accomplish anything positive for the country; they have not done what they were intended to do. But Obama doesn't give a shit. He's desperate for the Latino vote...shit, he's gonna be desperate for the vote of fucking flatworms (for which he will need to farm the depths of the libtard wing of the Demoncrat party.)

HH

Obama can not do any worse as far as immigration amnesty is concerned as Reagan did. Regan will probaby always reign as the 1 for immigration amnesty. Even Obama's plan I don't think will be as liberal as what plan McCain and Kennedy tried getting passed.

US citizens are pleading for help, the police/sheriffs are pleading for help, the state gov passes a law and the Fed gov files suit against the state...is the Fed gov going to PROTECT the US BORDERS...or is this a big pol to get amnesty for the illegals...look at the FACTS of what is going on...don't get stuck on the labels if liberal/conserv...this is much bigger!

In Southern Arizona, this problem has existed ever since the USA government bought this land 156 years ago. Since then, nothing has been done to correct the problems. To us, it is a way of life.

Archived