Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

Yawn...ok I'll try to make it simple...*some* of the violence that is drug related, is caused by *some* of the illegals. The threats against the Sheriffs and law enforcement officials that is being done by *some* of the Mexican drug cartels is NOT related to the illegals as a whole, it is related to the drugs that *some* illegals mule into the USA illegally...ok, is that "PC" enough for you now?

On the other hand, You are right, I am just an awful racist...illegals are good for our country and do not ever cause any problems at all. They are not involved in drug smuggling or crime or anything else that is bad...so lets let them all in and not even try to control them, or stop them, or do anything that might discourage them from coming here, and please, lets not do or say anything that might upset the President of Mexico. Illegals are good for America in every way. Happy now?

Where are you from anyway? Because where I am, they are a problem that keeps getting worse.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexican Drug Mafia Invades Texas

The United States is under attack by narco terrorists [color:red]invading[/color] from the failed state of Mexico and Obama and the federal government are doing nothing about it.

Los Zetas crossed the border near Laredo, Texas, and reportedly seized two ranches in the area indicated by the orange square above.

In June, the Mexican drug mafia forced the closure of the Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge in Arizona. [color:red]Authorities in Arizona admit that criminals now control a drug and human smuggling corridor that stretches from the border into metro Phoenix.[/color] Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu explained in June that the Mexican Mafia controls three counties in his state...

http://www.infowars.com/mexican-drug-mafia-invades-texas/

[Clearly, to me anyway, you want the government to do nothing and just let this continue as it has been...

He owns a taco truck. The Arizona law has resulted in a significant drop in biz, as his customers avoid his "store" as though it was a trap. In fact, the entire strip mall where he ususally parks is almost empty now. :( Of course he wants things to be the same as they have been !

HH

The border has always been fairly wide open. But Mexico hasn't been as effed up as it is in a long time. Just because your own country is a mess does not mean you have the right to move illegally into another. But even the Pres of Mexico doesn't seem to understand that.

Ah..there's the rub. Many of them believe they are moving in to lands that is really there's to begin with.

In sum, the huffing and puffing about immigration policy and illegal works is relatively trivial compared to the bigger issues we face. But this is why the teabaggers want you to focus on them. Because they don't have any real solutions to the tough problems. It is right up their with their cries to "defend traditional marriage" and to "restore family values". Utter crap, but apparently the idiots lap it up and don't pay attention to the big stuff.

I agree that immigration is down the list of what is really important but the thread is about illegal immigration.

The government, especially the Congress is bought and paid for. Its simple as that. We (the people) have no collective will to do anything about it.

In sum' date=' the huffing and puffing about immigration policy and illegal works is relatively trivial compared to the bigger issues we face. But this is why the teabaggers want you to focus on them. Because they don't have any real solutions to the tough problems. It is right up their with their cries to "defend traditional marriage" and to "restore family values". Utter crap, but apparently the idiots lap it up and don't pay attention to the big stuff.

[/quote']

I agree that immigration is down the list of what is really important but the thread is about illegal immigration.

The government, especially the Congress is bought and paid for. Its simple as that. We (the people) have no collective will to do anything about it.

So if it so far down on the list of priorities, why all the discussion? Why not a huge thread on a "flag burning amendment" or a "school prayer amendment"? Because (thankfully) most of the BM's are smart enough to realize what a waste of time and money that would be. Apparently, they have not caught on that "illegal immigration" is in the same bucket.

Why all the discussion? because we are board, and someone posted this! Also, and let's face facts here, the illegal problem has gotten out of hand in the last few years with no one doing anything about it. I have never seen so many hanging around street corners looking for work in recent years, as I have...well, recently.

I have no idea why so many here seem so willing to just let it all go because it will cost too much to stop it, forgetting that it is costing us every day to have them here.

Archived