Future of this board

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know the worn out, full off holes 30 year pullover that you can’t bring yourself to throw away?  This board is the same,  just comfortable 

I think it works well enough as it is. Obviously, you might have some concerns as as perhaps it is costing you more money to run it than you want to spend / is causing you grief or worry etc. Unless t

Personally I would be gutted if the board closed, it's by far the most civilised of the Thai centric forums. I rarely post these days since illness has prevented me from traveling to the LOS for sever

Posted Images

On 9/27/2019 at 11:39 PM, JCK said:

Was/is there any decision? I must admit I left Thailand over a decade ago and rarely visit the forum, but it’s nice to see familiar posters here.

I actually visited the board to see if my old residence Boss Tower in Rama 4 Road was still standing. I last visited BKK in December 2018 and didn’t have the opportunity to check out that area.

I too wondered about this and went down for a look. It’s now used as a nurses dormitory for a nearby hospital.

#ahhhhhthememories

20 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I too wondered about this and went down for a look. It’s now used as a nurses dormitory for a nearby hospital.

#ahhhhhthememories

Boss Tower? The tower near Tesco Lotus on Rama 4? It has/had 100s of rooms. I did stay there again a few years later around 2006, and the cockroaches had taken over and things were falling off. 

Edit: You’re right. Bumrungrad can afford it.

http://bh.listedcompany.com/misc/PRESN/20131119-BH-investorPRESN.pdf

Boss Tower on Rama IV road
• 23‐storey building in good condition
• Land area 3,368 sq.m.
• Total building area of 40,650 sq.m. will accommodate
‐ 300‐400 back office employees
‐ Dorm rooms for 1,000 nurses
• Total Acquisition Price of 837.5