Why I'm Betting On Barack Obama's Victory

JayT

HH, we've got until January 19th, 2009 for my prophecies to come true...

Regards,

SD

Ah, so NOW you want to change the bet by adding 16 months? Didn't know you were Welch. Don Luigi wouldn't be happy. 5555555555

Okay, you wanna bet that U.S. forces attack Iraq while GWB is in office? Do you wanna put up a .750 litre of JW Black? I say U.S. forces under GWB will NOT.

Dahm chai.

HH

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH...the bet is that U.S. forces attack Iraq while GWB is in office. Pretty simple. No conditions. Providing air refueling outside of Iraq airspace or intelligence of any kind would not fall under a U.S. attack. A direct attack by U.S. personnel firing shots/bombs etc. is what is to be understood.

HH

I agree. The Israeli's know that Obama won't stir the pot. (Obama said that the Iranians were no threat; sit down and talk to them. Oh, wait, the next day he said that Iran was a "grave threat".) So the Israeli's might do what they did to Syria. But that didn't get us into anything new.

HH

HH' date=' we've got until January 19th, 2009 for my prophecies to come true...

Regards,

SD[/quote']

Ah, so NOW you want to change the bet by adding 16 months? Didn't know you were Welch. Don Luigi wouldn't be happy. 5555555555

Okay, you wanna bet that U.S. forces attack Iraq while GWB is in office? Do you wanna put up a .750 litre of JW Black? I say U.S. forces under GWB will NOT.

Dahm chai.

HH

US forces to attack Iraq while GWB is in office????

Are you Rip Van Winkle or something? :rotl:

What does McCain offer? :confused:

He's the oldest celebrity in the world.

Come on spare me with Paris Hilton. If McCain had to go so low he should have chosen Kim Kardishian.

:devil:

1218023594-96372_kim_kardashian5_122_576lo.jpg

On the other hand PH is not that stupid:

"Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like [color:red]that other guy. I'm just hot. But then that wrinkly' date=' white-haired guy[/color'] used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude."

Archived