John Edwards Admits Sexual Affair

rogueyam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if the MSM(R-Sycophant) knew about Edwards and sitting on it, it was because they were waiting for him to get the nomination and then were going let the dogs out. They were milking that $200 haircut story for as long as they could.

If you don't believe that, i got some real estate in the 9th ward that is above sea level to sell you. It is. it really is. Jing-Jing.

What most here fail to understand is that this story is not about womanizing, it's about lying.

You are absolutely right on this one rogueyam and you have totally destroyed your hecklers this round. Looks like another of those "where would we be without that blue dress" moments in time.

What most here fail to understand is that this story is not about womanizing' date=' [b']it's about lying[/b].

You are absolutely right on this one rogueyam and you have totally destroyed your hecklers this round. Looks like another of those "where would we be without that blue dress" moments in time.

Ya, I feel destroyed [/snark]

Just shows the neo-con ignorance:

-- Lie about fucking = bad, lynch him

-- Lie your way into war costing hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of dollars = he's your hero

What exactly makes your brain tick?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Regards,

SD

I saw part of the ABC interview and was thinking this whole thing was just typical stupid bullshit american puritanism.

Until Edwards was asked: "Rielle is receiving $15k a month so she can live in California, paid for by your finance chairman?"

From the expression on Edwards face, I thought he would turn green and pass out. Edwards answered: "I didn't know about that."

:stupid:

Well I never knew about this either until I saw this interview. Things were starting to look interesting.

Then when asked about his finance chairman having Rielle live in a $3 million dollar mansion, Edwards said he just didn't know anything about these things.

:footinmou

This guy had a shot (a long one anyway) to be the prez. Now he shows himself to be a dunce. He also claimed in the interview being senator and on the presidential trail led to him suffering from "narcissism" which led to the affair and him lying about it.

This might explain his $300 haircuts as well.

Is narcissism a recognized diagnosis in the DSM IV? We might have a new defense to be claimed by married politicians caught sodomizing interns in their office. And I know i'm repeating myself but: Edwards (the prissy boy?) was almost VP back in 2004 and could'a been prez in 08.

:doah:

Speaking about straying and hypocrites. The evangelical preacher and church leader Ted Haggard makes the top of my list.

---

In November 2006, prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard had paid Jones to engage in sex with him for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine.

Jones said he had only recently learned of Haggard's true identity, and explained his reasons for coming forward by saying, "It made me angry that hereâ??s someone preaching about gay marriage and going behind the scenes having gay sex."

Haggard acknowledged some, but not all, of the allegations, and was removed from all of his leadership positions in religious organizations, including the church he founded. At first, however, he claimed he had never met his accuser and in a television interview said [color:red]"I am steady with my wife. Iâ??m faithful to my wife."[/color] But on November 5, in a statement Haggard said, "The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. [color:red]I am a deceiver and a liar.[/color] There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life."

After the scandal was publicized, Haggard entered three weeks of intensive counseling, overseen by four ministers. On February 6, 2007 one of those ministers, Tim Ralph, stated that Haggard "is completely heterosexual." :)

PS: Haggard was a adviser to Bush and did had a weekly call to the White House... I presume the GOP had warm feelings to him. :smirk:

Archived