John Edwards Admits Sexual Affair

rogueyam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, you Yanks do get in a tizzy over nothing. Some Senator has an affair, something that a vast number of married people are doing all over the place, and you get your knickers completely in a twist. To the rest of the world this is nothing but to you guys it's the next biggest story of the year. :rolleyes::shakehead

Non Thailand News I accept

US Political Debate I dont

Its impossable to miss it if you view the forum as "Recent Posts" majority of them are fucking US Politics shite. As I check now 30/50 most recent postings are about US politics 60% Jeez

Boring me Shitless time to find another board without all this crap

The forum is Non Thailand news, hence 100% of the content here is NON Thai related. U.S. elections are Non Thailand news. If the thread's title is something of no interest, than don't read it.

Plenty of Thai related stuff in the other forums.

That's what I thought. Also, some of us (myself included) have tried to post new issues on existing threads to avoid 'spamming' the section.

What's the problem?

Its worse in my soccer forums on other sites when its 'tory' this and new labour that and I could care less or have a clue but its one thread about one club and I have no choice. At least we have choices on here.

Sure the threads are in Non Thailand news but the Non Thailand news threads about the US Elections often dominate the board.

When I log on I don't go to particular forums, I go to Search, Recent Posts and when the majority of the posts are about the US elections then I do feel a tad pissed off.

Obviously the subject is important to US Board Members but should it dominate the board? No, I don't think so.

Obviously it would help if the US followed the British system and didn't drag their elections out over a year or two. I mean after all the time and vast amounts of money spent look who they end up electing! :rolleyes:

But then with out all these threads, there'd be less stuff to read, less traffic, fewer Google ads etc...

It basically comes down to "...if you don't like the crap on the board, either ignore it, OR better yet, post some interesting stuff that others/all will want to read and comment on. The guys who AREN'T posting stuff/starting new topics are as bad or worse than those who post "one sided stuff" like the USA dominated threads no.

Archived