What would you have done?

Ckrisg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry that I continue the truth - sorry CTO - but the lady who did post originally as GTG did come to Woodstock in late 2001 or early 2002' date=' and was a real Thai girl.

Again, I don't comment on the fact if this is her posting now, or someone who has access to her account.

Anyway, with us I also wouldn't show my face!

Cheers[/quote']

Like I said, I was also introduced to a woman who was supposed to be "GTG." I called bullshit and was told I was right. Perhaps you left before you were clued in? or perhaps you didn't care enough to inquire? In any event, I was told it was all bullshit by those now trying to say otherwise.

As for this shooting, I think the story is also all bullshit, done maybe to sensationalize a boring day? or increase hits on a lame web sight, which long ago lost it's credibility with anyone who knows better. In any event rather pathetic.

You say you were in woodstock and KS was there, KS posted he missed it and was not there. You admit you met GTG but you decided she was 'Bullshit' even though she turned up. Some other drunken sot agrees and that's gospel? who was the other person/people? Maybe you should have asked to see her ID and House papers?

I asked why there are no Thai's posting here (I was wrong-just) I can see why with all this nonsense, after 6 years it still seems to be a highlight of your meet up's, bit sad. Why on earth would this lady want to turn up again?? Funny I can't recall you being there at all but maybe I am wrong and like the soi 13 killing it really did happen, memmory is a funny thing.

Nice try to mix issues (name deleted) but the fact is, as I have said a few times, this was a week or 3 after "GTG" made "her" initial visit, and the woman in question was an obvious working whore. Additionally, I was told by those NOW trying to keep the bullshit going, that it was all alie, a game etc...

Spin it how you like, enough of us know the truth, as we were told by those perpetrating the lie, so give it up already. It would be one thing if you intended it as fun, but by a few persons admissions, it is done to deceive and make fun of the people you deem foolish...an air of elitism by the self proclaimed "ober punters." You are using this character to deceive people, and to laugh at people. It is wrong, and you need to stop. You know it, you know we/many of us know it, so why bother?

BTW, Some here trying to keep the bullshit going, so they can laugh at people in a pathetic attempt to feel better about themselves, have said "...how sad some farangs can't accept that a Thai girl can speak English so well..." (paraphrased) I seem to recall Jasmine, a native Thai speaker, saying GTG's Thai had many mistakes typical of those a farang would make, and not being up to the Uni level claimed by GTG...it isn't about the English level etc...it is about the fact that many of you involved are laughing at people, and using this character to deceive people. It is also about the fact that many of you have "come clean" to us, at least 1 has said "...fuck the idiots stupid enough to believe this shit..." to me and others...I/we have had it with some of the arrogant elite lies perpetrated by some of the "expats" on this board. Let it go...

Funny I can't recall you being there at all but maybe I am wrong and like the soi 13 killing it really did happen, memmory is a funny thing.

Let me understand this correct.....you were there on the night in question yet you joined the board about 5 weeks ago!

So how many board name changes have you undertaken since then or is sanyar just another bogus name you have taken on to keep the story alive.

And where is GTG during all this... :dunno:

I am no expert on LOS but a couple of things I am certain of.

Firstly I do not believe any TG independent enough to be on this board would put up with the shit dished out to her without firing up.

Secondly any TG not associated with the P4P scene which this board was established around would not come anywhere near it because of the simple association with whoring. GTG's look down upon whores.

SoI call it as I see it.....complete bullshit.

• 5 months later...

And where is GTG during all this... :dunno:

I'm here now. :-)

How time flys! I didn't log in here more 6 months. Sorry about that. I'll try to end this silly question about me.

I am no expert on LOS but a couple of things I am certain of.

Firstly I do not believe any TG independent enough to be on this board would put up with the shit dished out to her without firing up.

BULLSHIT

Have you read all my responses here? How many Thai girls do you actually know good enough to comment on this matter?

Secondly any TG not associated with the P4P scene which this board was established around would not come anywhere near it because of the simple association with whoring. GTG's look down upon whores.

Your logic is plain wrong - at least for me any way.

SoI call it as I see it.....complete bullshit.

Up to you. :grin:

GTG

It is funny really. I notice a definite trend over the past year or two that many Westerners question anything they don't personally have direct knowledge of. Sort of like the GoodThaiGirl postings on here. Many of us, you included I believe, have met her, but some can't fathom that she is a female for real. Sort of like a friend of mine, highly successful in his professional life and a complete failure in his personal life who truly believes that Western guys cannot meet Thai women unless they pay...

Khun Sanuk was not there - Stick. No one introduced me to him or he was but I didn't know about it. Too bad ��อะ otherwise this mater would have been put to an end and my posts would be takend more seriously as posts from a true Thai female - not a farang pretending to be one.

:(

GTG

You sure you didn't meet GTG - (or the original poster under that name)?

She definitely came to an old Woodstock meeting, and sat at the booth where Stick and I where (plus others) - it got so crowded I finally moved down to the pool tables.

Yes, I went to the table Stick told the board he usually sat. I remember I met you, Whosyourdaddy who sat next to you, Stick - of course, and a guy from this board I knew later name Peter. That's all.

There is no doubt that Ms. GTG is a real Thai lady, I thought that the only doubt now is if the person still posting under that name is actually her.

Rest assure that I am who I am on this board. I won't let any one posts under my name. Why should I? It is the same in real life. No one can force me to do thigs against my will.

It was late 2001 or early 2002 - remember the back and forth with TTM about his project gal?/quote]

Yeap, exchanged many emails with him.

What happened to Jasmine?

I'd like to know too. Some one posted she had commented about me. I would love to talk to her about that.

GTG

As for GTG...hmmm...I may have also met her. You may recall, it was at Woodstock, you, WYD, Long Gun and a few others were there, as was KS. I introduced myself around, said hello, was introduced to a few guys I hadn't met on previous occassions, and I was then introduced to a woman and was told she was "Good Thai Girl." Everyone at the table laughed, even the woman.

This woman was late 30's looked like a well seasoned whore, tattooed hands and fingers, decked out in "work clothes" (just my type!) she was laughing at the thought as was everyone else. I said "I figured it was one of you guys." You told me GTG was someone's alter ego, I replied "so having the surgery next week then?" and more laughter, with KS almost spitting his coke out his nose. It was revealed to me at that time that it was all a game.

That lady was not me. Khunsanuk didn't meet me. Maybe they were joking about "good Thai girl" in a more general sense - not "Goodthaigirl" as a poster on this board (i.e. ME).

If GTG is indeed real, then I have to again ask, why doesn't she just come down to meet EVERYONE, none of this "...oops just missed her 30 seconds ago..." stuff that was previously played? Our new meeting place is far more respectable than our original one, so "GTG" should feel at home there. You should have no problem "setting this up."

Once is more than enough, Old Hippie. I DON'T feel at home around punters, you know.

Obvious jokes and pranks are fun for awhile. But when someone puts their opinions out, trying to add credibility to them by pretending they are from an entirely different person, that is deceptive to me.

I can't force you to believe me. But I am not Farang - far from it. If I were to choose to be born again, I would be a Thai female. Proud of it.

People come to these boards for answers and information, they are entitled to accurate sincere information to the best of our understanding and knowledge. When someone asks "what do Thai Girls think about..." and some farangs answer as farangs, that is one thing. When a farang guy pretends to be a Thai woman in an attempt to deceive the farang asking the question, that is just wrong to me.

As a real Thai girl who has a normal-9-to-5- office job, I've given them accurate and sincere information as well as I can. They deserve it, don't they? I don't intend to do less than that. They unknowingly has given me a lot of things I wouldn't have been possible known from somewhere else. And I will try to pay back by answering questions I think I could add some insights or useful for them.

I don't pretend to be what I'm not. And I deceive no one here.

GTG

[quote name=kamui

Almost any of the members here on the board (except maybe the regular posters and expats who meet frequently) who goes to the meeting still can present a fake identity' date=' and if he/her goes to the meeting the identity might be still fake except the basics like gender, age, e.g.[/quote]

Yes, how can I be sure that person is the person s/he claim to be. :dunno: Meeting in real life doesn't prove anything any way.

Could you please give a VALID reason, why GTG should reveal her identity in real life?

:dunno:

You think like you were sitting in my heart. :)

THX

GTG

Archived