What would you have done?

Ckrisg

And it is interesting that "Sanyar (Thai3, Petergarrity, et al)" accuses me of being an "internet nutter" even tho" I've never done anything to anyone, let alone him. Tho' I freely admit that given his past actions, I fully support anyone pointing out his original ID and why he was banned. Very vile indeed and unforgivable (not that forgiveness was ever asked) IMHO. No details need be given.

He needs to just continue "being a fan of" Jintara and leave the rest of us alone. Sad, since he is a wealth of info about Thai folk music, but the tradeoff is not worth it IMHO. YMMV.

Sanyar, since you have been banned here(!) for numerous times, and on private places too, it must be serious, and that means most want you to go away.

So just do that, eh?

Cheers,

SD

I was banned over a post being critical of adultery, under another name (not banned) I wound people up over another issue and was responsible for a few posts critical of a certain place of entertainment, hardy 'vile' if you have any other evidence, as you seem to know so much, I wish you would have the balls to let me know. In your opinion no details need to be given, but in your opinion it's OK to carry on pointing the finger with no evidence as usual. What do you mean by banned on private places? or is that some kind of secret internet knowledge only spread amongst the worthy such as yourself.

Maybe I should pop round to your spacious Thonglor condo and discuss a few things? Of course naming people on here is a great way to get rid of posters aint it, something I have never done at least.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A former Mrs. Hippie and I were in Tawaan Dang one night, enjoying the food and music. gradually, the place filled up with "Tech students" wanting to hear some band that was to perform that night. She made the comment about "...these tech kids going crazy and killing us, or burning the place down..."

About 20 minutes later, she said "Can we please go now?" As we were leaving, we saw people fighting inside, as well as outside, guys smashing bottles on the floor etc...Saw the same stuff at a Carabao concert. Long story short, violence does seem a way of life in some venues. I do recall many people telling me, violent fights bordering on attempted murder, were common occurrences in some villages.

I saw the vocational students going at it back in the 1980s. It's nowhere near as bad now as it used to be ... which tells you something.

Hi,

Couple of things:

- I have never met GTG so cannot say either way if she is female or not; nor do I really care

- SuaDum didn't so much out you as you (IIRC) posted using that handle for a time; I have also been well aware who you are for some time

- banning multiple accounts: you'd be surprised how few there actually are; of course, you have about 3 or 4, right?

- As for you being blackmailed, wouldn't that be a case of "You reap what you sow"?

And finally, stop acting like the eternal victim. A huge amount of what you went through could have easily been avoided if you hadn't been so nasty to several people on the boards.

As far as I am concerned this discussion is over.

You are welcome to stay and post here, provided you behave yourself. Nagging and whining about how badly you were treated is NOT something I want to read about.

Sanuk!

Gentlemen ,

no idea what this thread is all about , but why for heaven's sake could anybody be blackmailed following confessing his activities on the board ? Deflowering working girls in Pattaya or taking a taxi from arrivals ? This is ridiculous , do not disappoint me , I believe in the dignity of mankind . Excludes Old Hippie of course :sad: .

Respectfully

BuBi

And it is interesting that "Sanyar (Thai3' date=' Petergarrity, et al)" accuses me of being an "internet nutter" even tho" I've never done anything to anyone, let alone him. Tho' I freely admit that given his past actions, I fully support anyone pointing out his original ID and why he was banned. Very vile indeed and unforgivable (not that forgiveness was ever asked) IMHO. No details need be given.

He needs to just continue "being a fan of" Jintara and leave the rest of us alone. Sad, since he is a wealth of info about Thai folk music, but the tradeoff is not worth it IMHO. YMMV.

Sanyar, since you have been banned here(!) for numerous times, and on private places too, it must be serious, and that means most want you to go away.

So just do that, eh?

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

I was banned over a post being critical of adultery, under another name (not banned) I wound people up over another issue and was responsible for a few posts critical of a certain place of entertainment, hardy 'vile' if you have any other evidence, as you seem to know so much, I wish you would have the balls to let me know. In your opinion no details need to be given, but in your opinion it's OK to carry on pointing the finger with no evidence as usual. What do you mean by banned on private places? or is that some kind of secret internet knowledge only spread amongst the worthy such as yourself.

Maybe I should pop round to your spacious Thonglor condo and discuss a few things? Of course naming people on here is a great way to get rid of posters aint it, something I have never done at least.

Not entirely true, Sanyar. Here's a post from KS on this a long while back when it was fresh in everybodys minds.

-------------

31/05/2005 02:37 - Post#410011

by KS

In response to orandanodes - What's ever happened to ...........

Hi,

"Freedom of expression."

Exactly! So, why is it that several longtime posters felt they either had to leave or tone down their posts, or risk getting pounded upon by guys like Thai3. Sorry, Oran, but freedom of expression is a 2-way street.

Futhermore, contrary to what seems like populair opinion at the moment, people do NOT get kicked off for disagreeing.

Just to get some of the facts straight...

Thai3:

Thai3 was NOT banned because of his views on adultery; hell, I *agree* with them! What got him kicked off the board was him consistently trying to ram his opinions down everybody elses throats. And I am not just talking adultery issues here either, I already (most likely) lost an advertiser over some of his other crap (think Eden).

Thai3 was warned (literally!) dozens of times to lay off and tone down his posts. He ignored every single one of these warnings.

PS ND made some interesting points on internet vs real life. I think they help to explain this as well.

Gentlemen ,

no idea what this thread is all about , but why for heaven's sake could anybody be blackmailed following confessing his activities on the board ? Deflowering working girls in Pattaya or taking a taxi from arrivals ? This is ridiculous , do not disappoint me , I believe in the dignity of mankind . Excludes Old Hippie of course :sad: .

Respectfully

BuBi

Bubi, this older post may also explain this a little better.

-------------

thai3

Loc: Asylum City UK

Reg: 15/05/2001

14/03/2006 20:59 - Post#481663

Apology to Eden Club and board members

I have posted on the internet under the names paul101, thai3,siamorchid, Using several names, but mainly the name thai3, I have waged a personal campaign against Eden Club

I have only visited Eden Club one time. Eden Club is the only place of its kind in Bangkok where there is always the guarantee of good service and there will never be a problem with a lack of effort on the girls parts. Eden Club is probably the best place of its type in Bangkok.

When I stated that I had visited Eden Club five times I was lying. When I stated that I was shorted on time every time I visited Eden Club I was lying.

I was unhappy with Marc for other personal reasons that have now been sorted out.

Eden club is not a ripoff and I sincerely apologize for this and many other untrue statements that I had made.

I hope that nobody noticed my previous posts but if they did I hope that they now realize they were untrue.

Sincerely,

thai3

posted not against the facts but without recognition of them and without predjudice

---------------

Bolding was mine. -Cent

Gentlemen ,

Respectfully

BuBi

Buffy,

Perhapes you forget the night you and I spent with Fiery jack, 4 hookers, and a botched katoey, and the elephant with "Not as wide as your wife" tattooed on it's left ass cheek? What a night that was, and when I saw the photos and video a week later, I was as proud as I was shocked. And yes, I mail a check off every month to assure they are never viewed by anyone!

Gentlemen ' date='

Respectfully

BuBi[/quote']

Bubi, this older post may also explain this a little better.

-------------

thai3

Loc: Asylum City UK

Reg: 15/05/2001

14/03/2006 20:59 - Post#481663

Apology to Eden Club and board members

I have posted on the internet under the names paul101, thai3,siamorchid, Using several names, but mainly the name thai3, I have waged a personal campaign against Eden Club

I have only visited Eden Club one time. Eden Club is the only place of its kind in Bangkok where there is always the guarantee of good service and there will never be a problem with a lack of effort on the girls parts. Eden Club is probably the best place of its type in Bangkok.

When I stated that I had visited Eden Club five times I was lying. When I stated that I was shorted on time every time I visited Eden Club I was lying.

I was unhappy with Marc for other personal reasons that have now been sorted out.

Eden club is not a ripoff and I sincerely apologize for this and many other untrue statements that I had made.

I hope that nobody noticed my previous posts but if they did I hope that they now realize they were untrue.

Sincerely,

thai3

posted not against the facts but without recognition of them and without predjudice

---------------

Bolding was mine. -Cent

When is rogie going to get reincarnated?

Archived