What would you have done?

Ckrisg

"You" have had plenty of time to study up, so why not go meet Khun Sanuk now? after all, we meet at a much more respectable place these days. By now, some "actress" should be able to try and pull this off. Maybe you'll "...just miss him again...?" Oh gee...

Also, I seem to recall a few here correcting your Thai language...I also recall "Jasmine" A "real Thai woman (RTW)" who many here have met, also correcting your Thai, and saying it was "...not up to the level of education she claims..." and "...full of mistakes farangs commonly make..." I seem to recall a few others also doing this.

Then of course there is the matter of what I was told by those pulling the ruse, who by now should have been able to get someone to pretend to be "GTG"...but ok, with me, play away, shame on anyone taking it seriously.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to add, the inconsistency in the writing style, might suggest there is more than 1 involved? Might explain why why you forgot your signature "hehehe" in your closing...

* Old Hippie Said:

If GTG is indeed real, then I have to again ask, why doesn't she just come down to meet EVERYONE, none of this "...oops just missed her 30 seconds ago..." stuff that was previously played? Our new meeting place is far more respectable than our original one, so "GTG" should feel at home there. You should have no problem "setting this up."

Once is more than enough, Old Hippie. I DON'T feel at home around punters, you know.

Then why bother with us at all? And weren't you involved with some guy from this board? I mean you were/are using his computer...

* Old Hippie Said:

Obvious jokes and pranks are fun for awhile. But when someone puts their opinions out, trying to add credibility to them by pretending they are from an entirely different person, that is deceptive to me.

I can't force you to believe me. But I am not Farang - far from it. If I were to choose to be born again, I would be a Thai female. Proud of it.

For someone who cannot "force us to believe" you are trying awfully hard to convince us...why?

... I seem to recall Jasmine, a native Thai speaker, saying GTG's Thai had many mistakes typical of those a farang would make,

Should I be happy or sad? Happy that my English is like a Farang ? Sad that I made a mistake in Thai ? Well, Jasmine might be in the US far too long ? Hope to meet her in person though. I admire her strength a lot.

...it is about the fact that many of you involved are laughing at people, and using this character to deceive people. It is also about the fact that many of you have "come clean" to us, at least 1 has said "...fuck the idiots stupid enough to believe this shit..." to me and others...I/we have had it with some of the arrogant elite lies perpetrated by some of the "expats" on this board. Let it go...

If there was a prank, I didn't get involved. It is possible other board members did that but I didn't take part. It is the truth. If there was someone laughing at you, it wouldn't be me.

GTG

"...Should I be happy or sad? Happy that my English is like a Farang ? Sad that I made a mistake in Thai ? Well, Jasmine might be in the US far too long ? Hope to meet her in person though. I admire her strength a lot..."

Nice try twisting it around...hey, maybe you are a Thai girl...but read again please, your English was never the issue, your Thai is/was...many here corrected it not just Jasmine, then you disappeared from those posts calling you...anyway, welcome back, and have fun...

Still trying awfully hard to convince us, even if "...you aren't comfortable around punters...and can't force us to believe..." If you were for real, why bother...? Are we really that important to you? You remind me of another questionable poster here who comes back from time to time pissed off that no one is believing his lies and bullshit...in any event, you know I know, and that is good enough for me, deceive who you want...

... If you were for real' date=' why bother...? Are we really that important to you? ...[/quote']

No. But I don't like people accused me for what I didn't do.

So sad �ริ��

GTG

It's sad but some people on here will always be accusing others of things they have not done. It's even sadder when genuine Thai ladies are bullied and as good as called liars by seemingly insecure posters who i can only assume are intimidated by intelligent women.

Several posters on here KNOW GTG is a genuine Thai lady so why don't they say so? Amusing that there are just four other posters logged on here, and it's asked where they all went and why, well you have a good example with the treatment of this long time genuine Thai woman who has more balls than most posters as she even turned up to defend herself at woodstock bar Jan 2002.Here she is over 7 years on still doing the same, very, very sad indeed. :thumbdown:

Archived