What would you have done?

Ckrisg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry that I continue the truth - sorry CTO - but the lady who did post originally as GTG did come to Woodstock in late 2001 or early 2002, and was a real Thai girl.

Again, I don't comment on the fact if this is her posting now, or someone who has access to her account.

Anyway, with us I also wouldn't show my face!

Cheers

While there's no way to know for sure if the story is true, assassinations of foreigners in Thailand is not without precedent.

The Saudi gems theft springs to mind.

http://www.jckonline.com/article/CA227326.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Affair

"The number of Thai workers in Saudi Arabia fell from over 150,000 in 1989 to 10,000 in 2006."

Aye, I wonder what gender the remaining 10,000 are/were!

I'm sorry that I continue the truth - sorry CTO - but the lady who did post originally as GTG did come to Woodstock in late 2001 or early 2002, and was a real Thai girl.

Again, I don't comment on the fact if this is her posting now, or someone who has access to her account.

Cheers

Like I said, I was also introduced to a woman who was supposed to be "GTG." I called bullshit and was told I was right. Perhaps you left before you were clued in? or perhaps you didn't care enough to inquire? In any event, I was told it was all bullshit by those now trying to say otherwise.

As for this shooting, I think the story is also all bullshit, done maybe to sensationalize a boring day? or increase hits on a lame web sight, which long ago lost it's credibility with anyone who knows better. In any event rather pathetic.

:yeahthat:

A good friend lives in Soi 11 right opposite the driveway that links 11-13 just near the Ambassador.

He has lived in the same apartment for 8 years and knows a lot of people in that little area and has not heard a word about it.

If like it appears is a bullshit story what is the point. Stuff like this is just plain juvenile bit like pretending your someone else.

As for this shooting, I think the story is also all bullshit, done maybe to sensationalize a boring day? or increase hits on a lame web sight, which long ago lost it's credibility with anyone who knows better. In any event rather pathetic.

...Who knows....

I also find it somewhat difficult to accept....

but I have been wrong a couple of times before....

I remember...back in 1978...I think it was....yep....I was wrong that time....lol

...as for lame web site....can't give a current opinion....cos I was thinking the same thing a couple of years ago....and haven't read it since...

Cheers DS

I'm sorry that I continue the truth - sorry CTO - but the lady who did post originally as GTG did come to Woodstock in late 2001 or early 2002' date=' and was a real Thai girl.

Cheers[/quote']

Like I said, I was also introduced to a woman who was supposed to be "GTG." I called bullshit and was told I was right. Perhaps you left before you were clued in? or perhaps you didn't care enough to inquire? In any event, I was told it was all bullshit by those now trying to say otherwise.

You say you were in woodstock and KS was there, KS posted he missed it and was not there. You admit you met GTG but you decided she was 'Bullshit' even though she turned up. Some other drunken sot agrees and that's gospel? who was the other person/people? Maybe you should have asked to see her ID and House papers?

I asked why there are no Thai's posting here (I was wrong-just) I can see why with all this nonsense, after 6 years it still seems to be a highlight of your meet up's, bit sad. Why on earth would this lady want to turn up again?? Funny I can't recall you being there at all but maybe I am wrong and like the soi 13 killing it really did happen, memmory is a funny thing.

Archived