Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

• 4 weeks later...

Here y'go Cav:

excerpt of: full document

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability...

Baude, William and Paulsen, Michael Stokes, The Sweep and Force of Section Three (August 9, 2023). University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 172, Forthcoming , Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4532751

Mekong, before you now start to think about ways to question my expertise in US Law: after recommendation of mysteriously disappeared bordbrother Cavanami I have read about 40 books written by John Grisham and consequently became an internationally respected expert in US law. Georgia versus Donald might even be live on TV , Holy Lord. A coloured female attorney ripping Donald live into pieces, what could be better entertainment.

Friday week US time (Sat week my time) will be interesting, all 19 defendants are to voluntarily surrender by then.

Else the police will go and arrest them.

The Prosecutor says everyone will be treated like any other indicted citizen.

I'm hoping for a Police vs Secret Service showdown, on account of Trump viewing his secret service detail, as tax payer funded henchmen.

note to self: get more popcorn and beer.

On 8/16/2023 at 2:51 AM, Coss said:

M.I.A.

What does that mean?  We need Cav to explain that Donald is innocent and background news from Leatherjacket. This will become very interesting, I understand the Grand Jury is quite independent and if they agree to an indictment there should be something in the pipeline.