Future of this board (software)?

khunsanuk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tb - a secret of the oriental. Go there on or close to your birthday. After the buffet they give you quite a decent sized cake in a gold box to take home free. Well, they do for my family :-) for last century and before that. My only luxury in life now my beloved cappacino machine has died is my mother taking the darlek and kangaroo and me there for lunch once every x months or so. Sadly been nearly a year since her last visit!

Hi,

Thanks for the support guys. Spoke to Jigger and he had some very valid reasons for NOT changing over, at least not at this point.

The underlying issue of lack of support and future of the FBB software is still there though, so I do hope we can move over in the near future.

Don't wait too long! I just a had near death experience with an outdated database. I avoided upgrading it for two years, because I knew that would have to write a completely new database. Finally the old database crashed and I had to move (from Access to Filemaker) within 24 hours just two days before a major project abroad.

It was a nightmare, but now I am extremely glad that I finally did it.

Archived