Call off July trip ?????

vinod

Hi,

"I am not wasting any more of my time until you throughly address all of my posts to you in the various threads of the last few days"

One can but hope...

Sanuk!

Bwhahahahaha! :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I've found that the "lead box" is velly effective...of course, you do not have that option :(

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I read some where, I cannot recall, the British made 2 mistakes last century - introducing God & democracy â?? in Africa all the tribal chief & politicianâ??s are on the 1st name with the Lord and India the crown is replaced with elected queen. The same with the rest of SE Asia.

As long as we have uneducated mass the circus goes on. Just how many people with a collage education and a decent job are with PAD ?????

Gentlemen the politics in democracy is very complicated and I can tell it is beyond any oneâ??s thinking & imagination. Iâ??ve 1st exp., dealing with the powers / politician it beats any boniness what kind of permutation & combinations it get to elected. .

Small countries in SE Asia, with just one major city things can go wrongâ?¦.Burma is setting duckâ?¦.. if someone plans to taken overâ?¦. Read the â??Dogs of Warâ?Â..

The reason why I was a bit worried is I have gone thru these kind of stuff in India recently, where I could not get to the airport as I was stuck on the road and could not make to airport .

Let me know, by PM would be best I think, if you prefer for me to go on posting on the threads I am now active in or if I should take one of my usual holidays to "cool off" :)

I would take a cooling off holiday if I was you and for your holiday I would suggest a round the world cruise.......in a rowing boat, which should take at least a couple of years. :thumbup:

Munchie you are wrong.

Hi trip will end somewhere in his port of departure as he would certainly try to argue with dockers.

-> they will feed him to the fish.

:beer: :grin:

Figjam: Sorry, I thought you did a monologue so I did not feel the urge to interrupt you by "answering"

Hi,

"Although I am almost always the one being scolded I am seldom the one who has started the personal attacks"

That may be right, but your style of posting is pissing people off. You really should learn to let go rather than arguing the same point ad infinitum.

If you can control the anger in your posts and stop beating dead horses, I have no problem with you continuing to post on this board though.

Sanuk!

CTO,

Why is Taiwan difficult to visit (for tourists)?

Don't you get the 30day visa exception on arrival just like in TH???

Well most countries do & yes it's an amazing & worthwhile country - between TW, HK & SG I'd say Taiwan is the most 'exciting' while SG is the easiest to live in for a foreigner...

Mainly because they don't promote tourism or make it easy for tourists.

Yes you can get the visa as easy as here - but once in the country some of the most stunning parts are almost kept a secret - I don't mean it's difficult from a regulatory issue - (though that was the case not long ago) - but rather from a cultural level - great place to visit - but they really don't want tourists.

Not tourist friendly in that sense

Taiwan?

Polluted as all get out!

As you fly toward the island, you see the black cloud over it.

Kenting, the "resort" area in the south, I drove down there one tome from Kaohsiung, 60 Km, and it took over four hours!!! WTF???

Where I was living/working, Kaohsiung, take a look at the Love River, what a piss/shit river!!!

You *** must *** buy bottled water as the water out of the tap often smelled like diesel oil, ugggg!!!

Yes, some nice places, like Sun Moon Lake and on the east side, Faulien (sp?)...but then the earthquakes and typhoons...not the best place for a holiday...IMO.

Archived